Rating - EN 779: 2012
Media: Non Woven Synthetic/Glass Fibre
Frame: SS, Aluminium Anodized, GI, CRCA
Temperature: Ambient to 120 ° C
Test: Batch wise testing as per BSEN 779
Netfil offers the complete range of standard and custom size coarse filters.
Panel Type Filter
Service life of HEPA filters increases considerably if fine filter is employed as pre-filter.
- Pleat contour stabilizers, front and back, ensure pleat configuration and stability
- Continuos adhesive bond provides a positive seal inside the filter housing
- Exclusive tapered radial pleat ensures maximum dust holding with extended filter life
- Rigid & durable housing for the filter media pack.
- Available in a wide range of sizes
Pocket Type Filter
Offers high efficiency filtration while maintaining low resistance to airflow.
- Deep pocket entrance design for optimum air flow
- Aluminium / GI header for filter strength & prevent rusting s
- Low initial pressure drop provides long life
- Spacer strips arranged at top & bottom keep the individual bags apart with uniform spacing, which provides optimum air ducting & ensures uniform utilization of the filtration capacity over the entire depth.
- Available in a wide range of sizes and gasketing option