Bio Hazard Safety Cabinet
Designed for applications including isolation and identification of plant 1 human pathogens, work in virology, tissue culture, recombinant DNA research and sterility testing. Confirming to safety level I, II and III as per BSEN standard.
- Unit constructed in SS 304 Matt finish and CRCA epoxy coated
- HEPA filters having 99.99% efficiency (Supply and Exhaust)
- Pre-filter having high dust retention capacity
- Designed for low vibration & noise level
- Fluorescent lamps are strategically located outside the airflow path.
- Provided with U. V. lights to achieve higher sterility level
- Provided with counter weight balance glass shutter
- External exhaust for the laboratory use (Optional)
- Stringent performance tests on each unit prior to despatch, ensuring state of art performance
- Reliable & effective after-sales support including continual validation on request
- Confirms to the Institute of Environmental Sciences standard IES-RP-CC-002-86